I got back replies from the jobs I applied to and they all were the same thing about "we are actually a recruitment agency, mwahahaha" and "please fill out this attached skill sheet and answer the following questions:"
1. Nationality and birth date （in Passport）
2. Visa status and expiration
3. Length of time living in Japan (How long have you been in Japan?)
4. Present location (address) and the nearest station in Japan
5. Desired work location
6. Desired employment type (Full/Contract/Haken/Part-time)
7. Availability (When can you start working?)
8. Your language ability
9. Current & Desired monthly salary (including taxes, insurances, over time allowance and the transportation fee etc.)
10. Are you available for working overtime?
11. Do you agree to be registered as a Navix staff? (If you are registered as a Navix staff, we keep your personal data for the future need when you might need another help from us in the case of job searching.)(It is Free.)"
Nothing wrong if that is what you are looking for, be just be warned that you aren't contacting some HR staff directly at these company job postings